Asthma again...?

I'm glad because my youngest child didn't get sick for two months now. He's growing fast and strong. In other word, very healthy. No more asthma attacked. Unfortunately, two days ago he started coughing and sneezing. And now I think it's asthma once again. Oh I really hate to see him having hard time coughing and breathing. I hate to think of all that triggers his asthma. Hot summer, rabbit fur, and eating too much sweets? We go swimming one time a week. My second child also is not so well. I noticed that he has low energy this past few days after he had fever. He is under cough medication. It's an agony to see your family sick. I'm very upset to think that this rabbit that we had temporarily causes everything. I'm just hoping my friend will be well and pick her rabbit soon. We're really not used with furry pets because of my family allergies. My family's health is at risk the more this bunny stays long with us. He's adorable rabbit, we love to have him because the kids are happy. But we can't sacrifice their health just to have furry friends.
Oh God, how can I tell my friend that I need her rabbit out in my home now. I'm so agitated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which type of Aloe Vera?

Why Where How does Aloe Vera Work?

What is inside an Aloe Vera Leaf?